Learn how to test your patients for SIBO and effectively interpret breath test results.
- Confidently interpret the nuances of hydrogen positive SIBO
- Understand methane-positive SIBO vs IBS-C methane positive
- When to consider hydrogen sulfide on a breath test result
- When to retest your patient
- What do rising hydrogen and falling methane mean on a retest
- Plus Q+A with SIBO expert, Dr Nirala Jacobi
Important questions to ask
- Prep diet- how restrictive?
- open or closed sample collection system
- testing for hydrogen, methane, and CO2