Join Dr Nirala Jacobi, Dr Alyssa Tait, Dr Allison Seibecker, Rebecca Coomes, Dr Jason Hawrelak, and Dr Iggy Soosay, for their Q&A Panel captured at the SIBO Summit 2016 in Melbourne.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Salicylate and histamine sensitivity treatment.
- SIBO testing guidelines for children.
- Treatment suggestions for Hydrogen Sulfide.
- When is SIBO testing indicated, and when is stool testing indicated.
- Opioids as risk factors for SIBO development, slowing the motility of the small intestine.
- Pain management options that do not hinder the motility of the gut.
- Fecal microbial transplants.