Join Dr Nirala Jacobi, Dr Alyssa Tait, Dr Allison Seibecker, Rebecca Coomes, Dr Jason Hawrelak, and Dr Iggy Soosay, for their Q&A Panel captured at the SIBO Summit 2016 in Melbourne.
SIBO Summit attendees were invited to engage with the experts, and to ask questions about their own cases.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- Salicylate and histamine sensitivity treatment.
- SIBO testing guidelines for children.
- Treatment suggestions for Hydrogen Sulfide.
- When is SIBO testing indicated, and when is stool testing indicated.
- Opioids as risk factors for SIBO development, slowing the motility of the small intestine.
- Pain management options that do not hinder the motility of the gut.
- Fecal microbial transplants.
And much more..
Of course you’re always welcome to make use of our Practitioner Education Portal as well.