- Understanding the underlying causes of SIBO
- SIBO: possible link with Lyme disease?
- SIBO treatments during pregnancy and lactation
- When Berberine fails: new herbal considerations
- Dr Jacobi’s updated SIBO Biphasic diet
Dr Jacobi is considered one of Australia’s leading experts in the natural treatment of small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), a common cause of IBS. She is a national and international speaker on this topic and her annual SIBO Webinars and SIBO Master Classes are popular and well-attended.
She frequently lectures on her Bi-Phasic SIBO diet and herbal approaches for the treatment of SIBO. Dr Jacobi is the medical director of SIBOTest, an online testing service and educational portal for practitioners. She also has a busy practice in northern New South Wales and offers mentorship sessions for practitioners[/text_block]